This new and wide-ranging role will see you being responsible for front office duties and working at the heart of a busy commercial team, supporting the sales, project, marketing and procurement processes of the business.
- You will be the first point of contact for many customers and suppliers; responding to product enquiries, service requests and similar matters by phone and in writing.
- Organising of travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Front office duties : including welcoming visitors and guests, issuing visitor badges and allocating meeting rooms and managing refreshments.
- Maintaining security by implementing procedures and policies.
Sales and Project Support
- Responding to customer requests, recommending products, developing product specifications, engaging with suppliers and producing quotes.
- Working across the full sales life cycle from qualification, needs analysis, quoting and service delivery.
- Using the CRM, Helpdesk and other business systems.
Procurement and Purchasing
- Working with suppliers to source products and services, obtaining quotes, producing purchase orders and contributing towards our stock & asset function.
- Monitoring progress and status of orders.
- Logging goods inward, managing delivery notes and tracking order/asset progress.
- Undertaking RMAs and returns.
- Contributing and adhering to our ISO 9001 QMS.
- An enthusiastic all-rounder looking for an office role that touches upon every aspect of our business and provides opportunities for personal development
- Self-starter, organised and reliable.
- Confident and friendly phone manner.
- This role would suit an enthusiastic, intelligent graduate or school-leaver interested in a wide-ranging office role, with GCSE/A-Levels in English, Maths and Business Studies or;
- Someone wishing to work for a growing company, where there is a real scope for development, with the prospect of developing into a more specialist role within the commercial or project teams.