We’re looking for a good C# developer to join our busy development team. You will be experienced in building APIs or applications in C# and will be responsible for designing and implementing tools and systems used in our eGaming platforms.
Experience of working with cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS and CI/CD is a bonus. Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be interacting with designers, clients and management daily.
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of the C# language and .NET framework.
- Strong database skills (MS-SQL Server).
- Strong knowledge of web-based API design principles – MVC, IoC, REST, SOAP.
- Experience with Git or similar distributed source control systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and management.
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Ability to manage competing timelines and priorities in a composed fashion.
- Sense of humour.
- Capabilities in other languages, preferably C++, Node or Python, are also good.
- CI/CD management, especially in a cloud environment.
- Hands-on experience with AWS.
- E-gaming development experience.
Take ownership: Everyone can get involved in helping drive our projects forward. Everyone is empowered to make things happen so we need people that speak up, challenge the ordinary and own their work.
Be passionate: Our team has enthusiasm, zeal, drive and motivation. You will need to demonstrate that you care and are passionate about what you do.
Have fun: We believe that in order to deliver your best you need to have fun at work. There is pressure to get things done and deadlines to meet, but we want everyone to have fun doing it.
Team relationships: You will need to operate effectively within a team of diverse people and build professional relationships with your team and senior management.
Full training will be given. This will include a combination of in-house, CBT and classroom training.
- Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
How to apply
Please e-mail your CV (in PDF format) to the following address:
If you have any questions relating to the role, please also get in touch!