Manx Technology Group will be exhibiting and is a sponsor of the CENSIS 6th Technology Summit. The summit is held in Glasgow, Scotland on the 7th November 2019 at the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall.
CENSIS is the Scottish, industry-led Innovation Centre for the economically important and highly diverse domain of Sensor and Imaging Systems (SIS) and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and their applications.
The technology summit is Scotland’s leading sensing, imaging and IoT event, with a packed schedule of speakers, exhibitors, networking and debate.
MTG will be showcasing our range of IoT, IT and Software solutions – with live demos of IoT sensor systems from Libelium on display. We will be showcasing Libelium Plug&Sense, Meshlium, Waspmote and a range of other sensor solutions. We are also looking forward to meeting with our many customers and partners.
Over 500 delegates attended the 2018 conference, and MTG will be proud to showcase our solutions and expertise in the IoT space.
- Hear from challenge providers in the space
- Meet exhibitors from industry and academia showcasing new technologies
- Understand how businesses are delivering sensing, imaging and IoT solutions across a range of markets
- Network and connect with key business people, policymakers and researchers
What to expect:
CENSIS suggest that you’ll get the most from the day if you are:
- A company or organisation involved in sensing, imaging and IoT
- A company or organisation that needs to use, or you’re interested in applying, sensing, imaging and IoT to improve or grow your business.
- An academic researcher or doctoral/postdoc researcher
- Working in knowledge exchange or business development in the university or college sector. The Summit is not aimed at university undergraduates.
How to attend:
You can learn more about the summit and a link to the Event Brite page on the CENSIS website here.