This is an exciting role at a technology company that will see you working in areas as diverse as Managed IT Services, Internet of Things (IoT), e-Gaming and Biomed.
You will be tasked with marketing and promoting our range of technology solutions, producing relevant web content and contributing to our social media presence. Your role will include the planning and delivery of PR activities, marketing campaigns and event planning.
The Group also manages and contributes to several industry-focused member organisations in fields such as biomed and e-Gaming. As part of your role, you will be involving in the administration, coordination, marketing, management and event planning of activities relating to these groups.
As a data driven organisation, we rely heavily on data to guide decision making and to generate insights that may help further our goals. We expect a data-driven approach to marketing; identifying the correct segments, forecasting effectiveness and measuring the results.
Administration & Customer Service
- Assist with the administrative support of commercial, marketing and related activities.
- Respond to e-mails, phone calls and enquiries relating to marketing, sales and commercial activity.
- Responsible for the collation and reporting on feedback and KPIs.
Events & Project Management
- End to end planning and execution of events including organising and briefing speakers, member engagement, venue selection and site visits; and, managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Working closely with our partners to deliver the events, obtain post-event feedback and undertake follow-up communications.
- Responsible for managing and delivery of workshops, events and small conferences.
- Assist in the coordination of industry-focused member organisations in technology, e-Gaming & biomed.
- Coordination of suppliers and partners for marketing and event collateral, stands/exhibits, presentations and supporting infrastructure.
Product and Value Proposition Development
- Work with our commercial team to work on the product development process from conception through to full product launch.
- Optimising the value proposition to resonate with our customer base and deliver genuine value.
- Engage with vendors to adopt marketing collateral, white-label material and execute campaigns that can be used to promote the service through the Isle of Man, UK and Ireland.
- Support the commercial team with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Working with commercial team to effectively coordinate and plan PR activities.
- Contributing towards the development of PR, online articles, social media, flyers, brochures, emails, proposals and slide decks.
- Proof reading to check materials for consistency, brand equity and accuracy.
- Online web content – brief design, develop, testing and ensure go live dates met and content is relevant to our commercial and SEO strategies.
- Support the creation of presentations for meetings and client proposals.
- Contribute to new ideas and projects to drive improvement in the Group.
- Producing reports relating to online activity, marketing, SEO, social media metrics and similar KPIs.
- Meeting with stakeholders to plan and coordinate workshops, plan events and report metrics.
- A passion for digital marketing, value proposition development and creative excellence.
- Experience of organising events and event marketing.
- SEO & Digital marketing experience.
- A genuine hunger for knowledge and an interest/exposure of technology, biomed and e-Gaming.
- Very focused, organised and able to operate with high level of discipline.
- Confident, informed and friendly approach to business and stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- GCSE in English/Maths, ‘A’ Level or Degree an advantage but not a requirement.
- Willingness to engage in industry bodies and similar groups.
- This role would suit an enthusiastic graduate looking for an exciting, wide-ranging marketing/commercial role or;
- An existing marketing professional, looking for a role that gives them scope to grow and own a key area of our business going forward.