Cookies used on this website include the following:
- Analytics: these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. This includes the number of visitors to the website, from where the visitors have come to the website and the pages that were visited within our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies are collected in an anonymized form.
- Login-related: these cookies help the website keep track of your login as you move throughout our site.
- Session (non-persistent) cookies: these cookies allow you to move through the pages of our website easily without having to re-enter login details, when applicable. They are also used to store the capabilities of your internet browser and identify whether you have certain software so we can tailor the site accordingly. This information is stored in your internet browser and is permanently disposed of once you close the program.
Third Party Cookies
For more information about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our website will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
- We use the Zoho suite of products for customer and prospect management, this includes Zoho CRM and Zoho Sales IQ. Your live chats, form submission and request-a-quote entries will be recorded on these systems within the EU region. By agreeing to Live Chat or submit a form, MTG is able to contact you by e-mail or phone in relation to your enquiry.
- Marketing automation. We use marketing automation software that uses a tracking code to record your browsing activity across our websites. You can opt-out by switching off cookies in your browser settings but by doing so our websites might not work as you would expect.
You can find more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject them generally, here. Also, you can find information about how to manage Cookies in your specific browser at the following sites: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Manx Technology Group understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared and we do not sell your data to third parties
Our Site, www.manxtechgroup.com, is operated by Manx Technology Group Limited a limited company registered in the Isle of Man, Company Number 110266C, whose registered address is Minerva House, Ballafletcher Rd, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM4 4QJ. Our VAT number is GB004925592.
Any personal or corporate data you provide through this website is only used for the purpose(s) for which it was provided or requested. It is never sold to or shared with any other third party.
- Purpose of Data Processing (Privacy Information)
To advise relevant contacts at your organisation, of new products, services, offers, news and stories about data centre and cloud services and best practice that would be relevant to their job function and business requirements at their organisation. This activity is categorised as ‘advertising, marketing and public relations’ by the ICO.Manx Technology Group both processes this information itself and may use third party agencies who process/use the data on behalf of Manx Technology Group. We do not share data with third parties for the processor’s own use. We do not sell data for use by third parties.Personal data may be submitted via our website, however our website does not retain personal data.Personal data may include, name, email address, telephone numbers and organisational address. Additional non-personal data is collected where appropriate such as IP address, netblock, geolocation, details on technology used and business intentions.Data subjects can request removal or request information about the source and detail of personal data held at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org , calling +44 1624 640400, or by post to The Data Controller, Minerva House, Ballafletcher Rd, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM4 4QJ. Manx Technology Group will respond within the legal timeframes (within one month of receipt of a request).
- Legitimate Interest Assessment Statement
Manx Technology Group sell IT solutions, desktop & server hardware, software and services to organisations (both commercial and public). Our customers are the IT decision-makers within these organisations, owners or business leaders. In some instances these contacts maybe business managers at smaller companies where there isn’t a dedicated IT contact.These roles are tasked with delivering IT services within their organisations and for purchasing hardware and software and therefore have interest in receiving offers, news, thought leadership, security advisories and articles that might create efficiencies for their organisations, lead to competitive advantage, or help with relevant business challenges.Manx Technology Group contact relevant individuals through email at their workplace which is a proportionate way of contacting this audience.Manx Technology Group has considered ‘the balancing test’ and has taken into account the nature of the data being processed: names, organisational details, email and telephone numbers. It would be reasonable for these individuals to expect that they may receive marketing communications as they had previously opted in to receive IT communications.Manx Technology Group considers the impact of these communications is likely to be minimal. In all instances, you will have the option to opt-out at any time.We may still be required to send you relevant information that is factual, transactional or service related, in connection with any products or services that MTG is currently providing to you or your business.
- Data Retention Periods
Manx Technology Group will hold personal data as long as the individual wishes to receive communications from Manx Technology Group. Individuals and companies who have opted out of communications will not receive further communications from Manx Technology Group (customers servicing excepted), however limited personal details (typically email addresses will remain on an ‘opt out’ file to ensure they are not inadvertedly contacted. Manx Technology Group will review data retention periods on an on-going basis.
- Individual’s rights:
- Right to be informed
Manx Technology Group have prepared a Privacy Information Statement which outlines the purpose and process of data processing along with how an individual can request information about data held. (See above).
- Right of access
See our Privacy Information Statement of details on how to access personal data held, including our Purpose of Processing Statement.
- Right to rectification
An individual can make a request for rectification verbally or in writing, or via email.
- Right to erasure
Upon request and subject to validation, we will remove all personal data held from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing
Upon request and subject to validation, we will cease to process personal data.
- Right to object
Upon request and subject to validation, we will cease to process personal data. Our communications contain explicit opt outs.
- Right not to be the subject of automated decision-making
We do not undertake any automated decision-making, nor undertake any personal profiling.
- Right to be informed
- Contacting Us
be immediately posted on our site. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.