This new and wide-ranging role will see you being responsible for front office duties and working at the heart of a busy commercial team, supporting the sales, project, marketing and procurement processes of the business.
- You will be the first point of contact for many customers and suppliers; responding to product enquiries, service requests and similar matters by phone and in writing.
- Organising of travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Front office duties : including welcoming visitors and guests, issuing visitor badges and allocating meeting rooms and managing refreshments.
- Maintaining security by implementing procedures and policies.
Sales and Project Support
- Responding to customer requests, recommending products, developing product specifications, engaging with suppliers and producing quotes.
- Working across the full sales life cycle from qualification, needs analysis, quoting and service delivery.
- Using the CRM, Helpdesk and other business systems.
Procurement and Purchasing
- Working with suppliers to source products and services, obtaining quotes, producing purchase orders and contributing towards our stock & asset function.
- Monitoring progress and status of orders.
- Logging goods inward, managing delivery notes and tracking order/asset progress.
- Undertaking RMAs and returns.
- Contributing and adhering to our ISO 9001 QMS.
- An enthusiastic all-rounder looking for an office role that touches upon every aspect of our business and provides opportunities for personal development
- Self-starter, organised and reliable.
- Confident and friendly phone manner.
- This role would suit an enthusiastic, intelligent graduate or school-leaver interested in a wide-ranging office role, with GCSE/A-Levels in English, Maths and Business Studies or;
- Someone wishing to work for a growing company, where there is a real scope for development, with the prospect of developing into a more specialist role within the commercial or project teams.
Manx Technology Group (MTG) is now a Fujitsu partner, able to supply and support a full range of IT solutions to our SMB and Enterprise customers.
CEO Fraud has proved a successful strategy for hackers, especially through the use of spoofed emails, or phishing. The hacker impersonates a senior member of internal staff in order to coerce the email victims into making a financial transaction, disclosing login credentials or visiting a malware-laden website.
MTG is pleased to announce that they are now a Duo MSP Partner. Duo provides a 2FA Trusted Access solution that confirms the identity your users and the health of their devices before allowing them to connect to your network, applications or computer systems.
We are proud to announce that MTG has achieved full certification to the ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards and is now certificated by ISO Quality Services Ltd. Having expanded rapidly over the past 12 months MTG recognised the importance of implementing an ISO 9001 compliant QMS to ensure we maintain our high quality approach to IT service delivery. ISO 27001 endorses our approach to information security.
When it comes to IT, many staff members have become accustomed to statements such as “it is running slow today” or “oh, it always does that”. These statements are typically in reaction to switching their PC on in the morning, applications loading or opening large spreadsheets. To be clear, there can be many reasons for this slow down; a lack of pro-active Windows maintenance, no systems optimisation, internet bottlenecks, server issues or as we find more often than not – outdated computer systems. Read more
Many of our customers, particularly those in regulated sectors such as financial services and insurance, will often ask about the security and regulatory implications of utilising cloud services such as Office 365, Azure and AWS. As you would expect, Microsoft has a wealth of information outling their approach to compliance, trust and security. The UK FCA has also discussed the use of cloud extensively – which is also referenced in a paper by Microsoft. Read more
Technology plays a crucial role in continued innovation across all aspects of life driven by an insatiable demand from businesses and society. It’s an exciting and dynamic area to work in and as a technology company Manx Technology Group play their part in the constant cycle of innovation and consumption which has allowed the technology sector to grow at an amazing rate over recently years. Read more
A Hybrid Cloud Solution is where you IT infrastructure spans both your on-premise and cloud environments. That is, your business may have servers and productivity apps located in the office, but may leverage other apps or infrastructure components that are hosted in a cloud environment. In this post, we outline some of the drivers behind hybrid cloud adoption, discuss what it could look like and walk through the findings of the Microsoft ‘State of the Hybrid Cloud’ report. Read more
The way organisations purchase and consume IT and software services is changing. With the onset of cloud and SaaS applications, there has been a move away from traditional models of purchasing and maintenance towards subscription based delivery models. Opex is now the new norm. Enterprises are now demanding the latest technologies and features, inherent security, predictable costs and the highest levels of service – delivered under a subscription model. Read more